Episode #124 Michael Andrew
His method of training, Ultra Short Race Pace Training (USRPT), has been a bit controversial in the swimming world. Controversial in the sense that the old regime turned their noses up to it because it was the opposite of the archaic method of shoveling yardage down age groupers throats.
In this episode Brett asks Michael...
- if he's ever thought of changing coaches
- his thoughts on the Swim Swam comments section
- what events he is focusing on for US Olympic Trials
- what its like being an owner of the New York Breakers
- how exactly he trains using pure USRPT and currently, 3 practices a day
- the Michael Andrew Academy, sign up today!
And much, much more!
Michael Andrew Full Episode:
Subscribe, Review, Share!
Connect | Brett Hawke
Connect | Michael Andrew