What Our Customers Are Saying…
Swimnerd Pace Clock Features:
- It can count up
- It can count down
- Bluetooth enabled, it connects to our Swim Practice mobile app which allows you to program any set your heart desires (all clock owners are part of Beta team and get the app before released!)
- Or, program sets using the swimnerd remote control (Included)
- LED’s made specifically for outdoor viewing are visible from 100 meters away
- Optional 8 hour external battery life when not plugged in (AC 110~240V)
- Easily mountable with two screw constructs — easy as hanging a picture!
- Ruggedly built to withstand outdoor conditions; have you seen us hose it down without the protective front screen on?
- Two year manufacturers warranty
- 30″ x 2.5″ x 12″ (L x W x H) ; weights less than 10 lbs!!
Swim Practice App Features:
- Swim Practice can be used without the swimnerd pace clock as your personal pace clock or can be used to program sets into one of your swimnerd pace clocks.
- Set goals for all events over all courses (SCY, SCM, LCM).
- Keep track of your yardage, best times, and practice records.
World Champ Trials Day 1 - Wednesday, July 25, 2018 100 Free Women Simone Manuel is the greatest 100 Freestyle competitor of our lifetime. Olympic Champion. World Champion. NCAA Champion. She is one of the few swimmers in the world staring down 51. Probably not here...read more
World Champ Trials Day 1 - Wednesday, July 25, 2018 200 Butterfly Women This is an event that we have continued to under perform in as the most dominant swimming country ever. We've got only 7 girls seeded under 2:10. At Olympic Trials in 2000, we had 2 break 2:10 --...read more
Stephen Dubner and Freakonomics Radio recently released a podcast entitled, "Why We Choke Under Pressure (and How Not To)". It is excellent and I encourage all coaches and athletes to give it a listen. You'll be able to relate and find value in listening as you think...read more
Water Monsters, LLC (d/b/a swimnerd) is an American product and software development company based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Started by two unabashed swimnerds (Nate Tschohl and George Rector), we couldn’t be more thankful to all the people that have inspired us, educated us, and believed in us.