What Our Customers Are Saying…
Swimnerd Pace Clock Features:
- It can count up
- It can count down
- Bluetooth enabled, it connects to our Swim Practice mobile app which allows you to program any set your heart desires (all clock owners are part of Beta team and get the app before released!)
- Or, program sets using the swimnerd remote control (Included)
- LED’s made specifically for outdoor viewing are visible from 100 meters away
- Optional 8 hour external battery life when not plugged in (AC 110~240V)
- Easily mountable with two screw constructs — easy as hanging a picture!
- Ruggedly built to withstand outdoor conditions; have you seen us hose it down without the protective front screen on?
- Two year manufacturers warranty
- 30″ x 2.5″ x 12″ (L x W x H) ; weights less than 10 lbs!!
Swim Practice App Features:
- Swim Practice can be used without the swimnerd pace clock as your personal pace clock or can be used to program sets into one of your swimnerd pace clocks.
- Set goals for all events over all courses (SCY, SCM, LCM).
- Keep track of your yardage, best times, and practice records.
Last summer we wrote quite a bit about the 50's of stroke. Thanks to a debate on everyone's favorite FB page for swim coaches, I'm inspired to continue the fight for the 50's of stroke by diving a little deeper into college swimming and our swimnerd scoring system. ...read more
LISTEN TO THE SWIMNERD SHOW ON… Apple Google Spotify Breaker Stitcher Pocket Casts In the second episode of, "The Swimnerd Show: Swimming History", we speak with Bill Ripol, childhood friend and QDD teammate of Jeff Rouse. A former ACC Champion in the 400 IM, Bill...read more
On Friday, September 21st, I treaded water for 12 straight hours in the Chesapeake Bay, beating my personal best by 2 hours. A BIG thank you to all the supporters of my Tread-A-Thon! I entered at 7 AM and exited at 7 PM. This year I invited special guests to come join...read more
Water Monsters, LLC (d/b/a swimnerd) is an American product and software development company based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Started by two unabashed swimnerds (Nate Tschohl and George Rector), we couldn’t be more thankful to all the people that have inspired us, educated us, and believed in us.