Rechargeable 12v Lithium Polymer Battery Pack with Li-ion Charger
NOTE: WE DO NOT SELL BATTERIES OUTSIDE OF THE USA
|Input/Output||DC 12.6V / DC 12.6-10.8V|
|Operating Environment||Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C|
| Store for >3 months. If you aren’t using it, recycle it.|
Storage temperature: <35°C
|Cycle Life||≥500 times|
|Advantages|| We’ve tested them to last for over 8 hours.|
- Lithium Polymer batteries are volatile. Polymer battery packs may explode and cause fire if misuse or defective. Failure to read and follow the below instructions may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
- By purchasing this battery the buyer assumes all risks associated with lithium batteries. If you do not agree with these conditions, please consider using the power adapter.
- We require all battery buyers must be professionals and have capability to handle emergency.
- When charging, don’t leave battery pack and charger on a flammable surface like carpet. Do not over charge your battery. The charger has an LED indicator to let you know when the battery is fully charged. Do not leave batteries charging over night.
- Keep away from children.
- All lithium batteries have a cycle life (500 full charges), please replace old batteries with new ones when it reaches it’s service life or when it is two years old, whichever comes first.
- Do not throw lithium ion batteries away. Find a local recycling center that accepts lithium ion batteries.
- Use Lithium Polymer/Li-ion charger only. Failure to do so may a cause fire, which may result in personal injury and property damage.
- Never charge batteries unattended. When charging batteries you should always remain in constant observation to monitor the charging process and react to potential problems that may occur.
- If at any time you witness a battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke or radiate heat, discontinue charging process immediately, disconnect the battery. Recycle battery.
- Never store or charge battery pack inside your car in extreme temperatures, since extreme temperature could ignite fire.
- Never drop the batteries.
- Never charge batteries unattended.
- Put battery in the fireproof container and charge in an isolated area, away from other flammable materials. Always have fire extinguisher for emergency use.
- Let battery cool down to ambient temperature before charging.
- Do not charge batteries packs in a series on a power strip. Charge each battery pack individually. Failure to do so may result in incorrect battery recognition and charging functions. Overcharging may occur and fire may be the result.
- Store battery at room temperature between 40 and 80 degrees F for best results.
- Do not expose battery pack to direct sunlight (heat) for extended periods of time.
- When transporting or temporarily storing in a vehicle, temperature range should be greater than 20 degrees F but no more than 150 degrees F.
- Storing battery at temperatures greater than 170 degrees F for extended periods of time (more than 2 hours) may cause damage to battery and possible fire.
- Use caution to avoid puncture of the cell. Puncture of cells may cause a fire
- Charge the battery every 2 months to keep it fresh if you don’t use it.