What Our Customers Are Saying…
Swimnerd Pace Clock Features:
- It can count up
- It can count down
- Bluetooth enabled, it connects to our Swim Practice mobile app which allows you to program any set your heart desires (all clock owners are part of Beta team and get the app before released!)
- Or, program sets using the swimnerd remote control (Included)
- LED’s made specifically for outdoor viewing are visible from 100 meters away
- Optional 8 hour external battery life when not plugged in (AC 110~240V)
- Easily mountable with two screw constructs — easy as hanging a picture!
- Ruggedly built to withstand outdoor conditions; have you seen us hose it down without the protective front screen on?
- Two year manufacturers warranty
- 30″ x 2.5″ x 12″ (L x W x H) ; weights less than 10 lbs!!
Swim Practice App Features:
- Swim Practice can be used without the swimnerd pace clock as your personal pace clock or can be used to program sets into one of your swimnerd pace clocks.
- Set goals for all events over all courses (SCY, SCM, LCM).
- Keep track of your yardage, best times, and practice records.
Episode 1: Swimming History: Coach Don Regenbogen LISTEN ON... Apple Google Spotify Breaker Stitcher Pocket Casts The first thing that came to my mind before reaching out to Coach Don Regenbogen was, "How the heck do I pronounce his last name?" It made me think of...read more
One thing that we have harped upon over the last 6 years is the lack of swimming history being presented to the youth of the sport. Ask your swimmers tomorrow who Jeff Rouse is. Let us know the answers you get on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram tomorrow. To promote...read more
World Champ Trials Day 1 - Wednesday, July 25, 2018 100 Free Women Simone Manuel is the greatest 100 Freestyle competitor of our lifetime. Olympic Champion. World Champion. NCAA Champion. She is one of the few swimmers in the world staring down 51. Probably not here...read more
Water Monsters, LLC (d/b/a swimnerd) is an American product and software development company based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Started by two unabashed swimnerds (Nate Tschohl and George Rector), we couldn’t be more thankful to all the people that have inspired us, educated us, and believed in us.