What Our Customers Are Saying…
“Amazing pace clocks. Only thing better than the product is the customer service! Highest recommendation possible!”
We’ve re-invented pace clocks by listening to dozens of coaches, swimmers, and triathletes just like you.
Swimnerd Pace Clock Features:
- It can count up
- It can count down
- Bluetooth enabled, it connects to our Swim Practice mobile app which allows you to program any set your heart desires (COMING SOON!)
- Or, program sets using the simple remote it comes with
- LED’s made specifically for outdoor viewing are visible from 100 meters away
- 8 hour external battery life when not plugged in (AC 110~240V)
- Easily mountable with two screw constructs — as easy as hanging a picture
- USB port to update clock software for future innovations
- Ruggedly built to withstand outdoor conditions; have you seen us pour water all over it, without the protective front screen on?
- Two year manufacturers warranty
- 30″ x 2.5″ x 12″ (L x W x H)
We wanted to create something for everyone so we’ve made the mobile app to do just that.
Swim Practice App Features:
- Swim Practice can be used without the swimnerd pace clock as your personal pace clock or can be used to program sets into one of your swimnerd pace clocks.
- Share your swim practices with your team, teammates, or with the global network of swimnerds
- Set goals for all events over all courses (SCY, SCM, LCM)
- Keep track of your yardage, best times, and practice records
On the Men's side... #3 Great Britain, 4x200 Free Relay Back half domination brought to you by Duncan Scott (1:44.60) and James Guy (1:43.80). The only relay Team USA did not come out victorious. #2 Gabriele Detti, 800 Free Detti allowed his training partner...read more
Events on Day 4 of World Champ Trials: 400 Free 100 Breast 100 Back A few thoughts... Ledecky and Leah Smith. They'll be breaking 4 minutes together in Budapest. Opting not to swim the 1500, Clark Smith will be fresh for the 400 battle. This is a three way fight vs....read more
Day 2: Women's 200 Free: Men's 200 Free: Women's 200 Breast: Men's 200 Breast: Women's 200 Back: Men's 200 Back: Women's 50 Fly: Men's 50 Fly: Day 1: Women's 200 Fly is led by Hali Flickinger who was out pretty quick this AM: .4 tenths faster than Mary T. went...read more
Water Monsters, LLC (d/b/a swimnerd) is an American product and software development company based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Started by two unabashed swimnerds (Nate Tschohl and George Rector), we couldn’t be more thankful to all the people that have inspired us, educated us, and believed in us.