What Our Customers Are Saying…
Swimnerd Pace Clock Features:
- It can count up
- It can count down
- Bluetooth enabled, it connects to our Swim Practice mobile app which allows you to program any set your heart desires (all clock owners are part of Beta team and get the app before released!)
- Or, program sets using the swimnerd remote control (Included)
- LED’s made specifically for outdoor viewing are visible from 100 meters away
- Optional 8 hour external battery life when not plugged in (AC 110~240V)
- Easily mountable with two screw constructs — easy as hanging a picture!
- Ruggedly built to withstand outdoor conditions; have you seen us hose it down without the protective front screen on?
- Two year manufacturers warranty
- 30″ x 2.5″ x 12″ (L x W x H) ; weights less than 10 lbs!!
Swim Practice App Features:
- Swim Practice can be used without the swimnerd pace clock as your personal pace clock or can be used to program sets into one of your swimnerd pace clocks.
- Set goals for all events over all courses (SCY, SCM, LCM).
- Keep track of your yardage, best times, and practice records.
Swimnerd's Favorite Tweets of 2017 #5 Chas Morton's 2 IM NAG just went down. @ders808 pic.twitter.com/V2DbIZEHAy — swimnerd (@SwimNerds) April 7, 2017 In April, Joshua Zuchowski broke Chas Morton's 200 IM NAG from 1984. Chas is such a legendary age group swimmer he's...read more
Is there any better feeling than mowing the lawn on a scorching hot day and then dive bombing into a cool, crisp swimming pool? Or, perhaps after an hour of drylands? It's awesome. But, it is not awesome for your swimming pool. There's been plenty of talk recently...read more
One of the difficult things about being a swim nerd is the immense amount of results. Especially this time of year. So, in no particular order, here are a few things I noticed or thought over the last few days -- most of it college swimming related. There is nothing...read more
Water Monsters, LLC (d/b/a swimnerd) is an American product and software development company based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Started by two unabashed swimnerds (Nate Tschohl and George Rector), we couldn’t be more thankful to all the people that have inspired us, educated us, and believed in us.