What Our Customers Are Saying…
“Amazing pace clocks. Only thing better than the product is the customer service! Highest recommendation possible!”
We’ve re-invented pace clocks by listening to dozens of coaches, swimmers, and triathletes just like you.
Swimnerd Pace Clock Features:
- It can count up
- It can count down
- Bluetooth enabled, it connects to our Swim Practice mobile app which allows you to program any set your heart desires (COMING SOON!)
- Or, program sets using the simple remote it comes with
- LED’s made specifically for outdoor viewing are visible from 100 meters away
- 8 hour external battery life when not plugged in (AC 110~240V)
- Easily mountable with two screw constructs — as easy as hanging a picture
- USB port to update clock software for future innovations
- Ruggedly built to withstand outdoor conditions; have you seen us pour water all over it, without the protective front screen on?
- Two year manufacturers warranty
- 30″ x 2.5″ x 12″ (L x W x H)
We wanted to create something for everyone so we’ve made the mobile app to do just that.
Swim Practice App Features:
- Swim Practice can be used without the swimnerd pace clock as your personal pace clock or can be used to program sets into one of your swimnerd pace clocks.
- Share your swim practices with your team, teammates, or with the global network of swimnerds
- Set goals for all events over all courses (SCY, SCM, LCM)
- Keep track of your yardage, best times, and practice records
One of the difficult things about being a swim nerd is the immense amount of results. Especially this time of year. So, in no particular order, here are a few things I noticed or thought over the last few days -- most of it college swimming related. There is nothing...read more
Few countries are as dominant in a sport as the United States of America is in swimming. Just a year ago at the Rio Olympics we amassed 33 medals -- 23 more than any other country. So why don't we compete in the FINA World Cup -- the only place where pro swimmers can...read more
By now you've probably heard the sad news of the passing of Terry Laughlin, the founding father of Total Immersion Swimming. TI, as many refer to it as, was/is a revolutionary way of learning to swim and becoming efficient by not fighting the water. It has become...read more
Water Monsters, LLC (d/b/a swimnerd) is an American product and software development company based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Started by two unabashed swimnerds (Nate Tschohl and George Rector), we couldn’t be more thankful to all the people that have inspired us, educated us, and believed in us.